"Live your questions now, and perhaps even without knowing it, you will live along some distant day into your answers. "
-Rainer Maria Rilke

Thursday, March 19, 2009

hmmm, muscle relaxants make me floaty

So, if I lie flat on my back and take the muscle relaxants that the doctors gave me, then my back won't hurt too much. Or so they tell me. So far its all a terrible terrible lie. But given that we should have a post here is a very funny comic about the Norse gods, among others.

I think that Odin's world conquering eye is my favorite character. The first comic is about Baldur's pants, but it continues on for quite a while.

here is the link to Brat-Halla.

2 comments:

  1. That comic made my day. I think Hella the babysitter and Loki's barbie dolls tie for the top of my list. It's right for so many reasons.

    -Anya K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh on the back stuff. If you can stay awake long enough on the muscle relaxers, take hot showers..

    ReplyDelete